to fix surgical mistakes

To someone named Anoymous in Maspeth, I have the surgeon for the corrective surgery for you. His name is Dr. Alex Keller in Great neck,NY. try to see him if you can and look at his before and after pictures;he is truly skilled and caring.You don't have to continue to live like this;you can feel and look better. Just try and see him. Liz Long Island.NY
Long Island, NY